Performances of his own works and conducting new music programs in various countries of Europe.
Member of the board of Aspecte Salzburg and ÖENM.
1995-2000 President of the Salzburg Composers’ Interest Group (IGKS).
Edited Friedrich Cerha’s opera BAAL for reduced orchestra on behalf of the composer and the Universal Edition Vienna.
- The Echoes of Dido’s cries, op. 12 for 4 ensemble groups (1990)
- Época for 6 percussionists, op. 15 (1991)
- Prometheus – music theater (full evening), op. 20 (1990-92), libr .: Christian Martin Fuchs
- 3 vocal room installations: un’altra notte (text: Ungaretti); fiesta, epilogue to Orpheus (Niessner); Dickicht (Niessner), 1990-94
- Blicke in eine Pastorale, op. 35, for symmetrical orchestra (1997)
- Belétage, op. 38, for piano and orchestra (2004)
- Ungaretti project since 1992: instrumental comments on un’altra notte as work in progress for different orchestrations, e.g. mi riconosco immagine passeggera, miraggio-morire
- Pessoa project since 1993, i.a. alvor – farois – calmaria